Feel free to browse the selection online and if you don't see anything you fancy please contact us as we have many other beautiful items not listed.
Remember we offer FREE Delivery on everything so the price you see is the price you pay - no hidden extras, no gimmicks, just high quality jewellery at amazing prices.
We also have more items in our Clearance area at unrepeatable prices, so please check that out too.
These are truly beautiful pieces. We have a very large selection of antique necklaces and antique chokers. Antique gold necklaces are where most of our investment goes but we do also have antique silver necklaces and the occasional antique platinum necklace. Victorian gold guard chains are always popular amongst our customers and they can often be converted into an antique gold necklace and bracelet. We never have the time to upload all our stock to the website so please contact us if you do not see anything you like as we may have it hidden away somewhere.
Dating from 1920 to 1983 vintage necklaces are always popular. Art Deco diamond necklaces are possibly the most desirable pieces of antique jewellery you could own and seriously grace any evening outfit. Vintage gold necklaces have a style and class which often eclipses more modern examples as the gold work is more intricate and often hand made. Vintage ruby necklaces also are popular amongst our customer base but we have many other styles and gemstones in stock so hopefully we have something here for everyone.
We sometimes think it a shame to refine or scrap all of our modern pieces so we do offer many for sale before disposing of them. Our modern necklaces include diamond necklaces, ruby necklaces and sapphire necklaces and naturally the very popular white gold necklaces. All are offered at a fraction of the High Street price so you are sure to fins a bargain here.
We have noticed a marked increase recently in the number of men buying jewelry. Necklaces for men seem to be very popular so we always keep a large quantity in stock. Men's jewellry is naturally heavier and more substantial than that for women so our vintage men's necklaces are generally chunky pieces. Heavy gold chains and heavy silver necklaces make up the vast majority of our stock.
If you already have a lovely necklace and are looking for a vintage pendant or an antique pendant to go with it then this is the place for you. We sometimes marry up our pendants but also sell them individually. If you are looking for an antique gold pendant or a vintage silver pendant then this is where you will find one.
Antique Necklaces Vintage Necklaces Art Deco Necklaces Victorian Guard Chains Vintage Diamond Necklaces Unusual Necklaces
How to care for your Antique Jewellery
Have you a collection of Vintage Jewellery or antique Jewellery, perhaps you have just one or two piece? These precious gems need special care and attention. Here is my top ten tips for caring for them.
1. Inventory of your vintage jewellery. Vintage Jewellery can be valuable, is difficult to replace and often has sentimental meaning to its owner. If you have an inventory of your jewellery you will be at least be able to insure in case of loss, damage or burglary. Keep all your receipts from when you purchase your jewellery, take a photograph or two of each piece as well. Jewellery is very difficult to photograph clearly but even a bad photo is better than nothing. Are there any makers markings or hallmarks? Copy these down which will help to find a replacement if necessary. Also note down the size of each piece.
2. Check the condition regularly. Jewellery should be checked fairly regularly to ensure that there is no wear. The settings on rings become worn and you can loose a stone, strings of beads or pearls wear and you could loose some precious stones if attention is not paid to the wear before it becomes to late. If you do not know what to look for take the piece to your jeweller who will give your precious antiques a health check.
3. Keep your vintage jewellery clean. Make sure you do not get perfume and make up onto your vintage jewellery. This will tarnish or discolour your pieces. You can clean your jewels occasionally but check that you are using the right method of cleaning for they materials and don't clean off any of the finish. Gold gilt will wear off as will paint and lacquer.
4. Wear pieces separately. If you wear more than one item of vintage jewellery at a time please do keep them separate as the pieces will wear against each other. For example two rings worn on the same finger especially if the golds are of different carats.
5. Wear pieces carefully. I suggest that you do not wear your vintage and antique jewellery every day to keep it at its best. This would especially apply to rings. Necklaces, brooches and earrings are all subject to wear and so are perhaps best kept for special occasions. Or why not just have several pieces and rotate them so no one piece gets too much wear?
6. Take care with storage. You vintage jewellery should be stored carefully - each piece should be separated from the next by lint free cloth or acid free tissue. If stored together in a box pieces will scratch and rub each other.
7. Choose your jeweller carefully. If you take a piece to be services or repaired take care when selecting your jeweller. Not every high street jewellery is experienced with vintage gems. Ask around first - you need someone with specialist knowledge so as not to destroy the piece or its value.
8. Do have pieces restored if necessary. So the worst has happened, your vintage ring has lost a stone, a clasp on a necklace is broken or the pin on a brooch. It is worth taking the time and expense to have a good piece of vintage jewellery repaired but see point 7 and ensure this is done correctly.
9. Buy a Jewellers loupe. If you are buying lots of vintage and antique jewellery I suggest that you get a jewellers loupe ( a special x10 magnifying glass) this really does help to examine pieces up close. And learn how the loupe properly.
10.Learn about your jewellery. If you don't know what you've got ask an expert, buy a book or look it up on the internet. If you have a very special piece I might take a look for you for you see my contact details.